Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Eric & Jen + baby on the way! l Phoenix, AZ Maternity and Family Photographer



     When Jen contacted me about photos and mentioned South Mountain as the location she was thinking about,  I don't know what I was thinking, but I was picturing a completely different area of Phoenix. We took a trip to scout it out and it.was.amazing!!! Desert, windows, and some pretty fun colors! 

     I loved everything about this session!!!! The location, the buildings, the amazing job you did picking out these colors and outfits, but most importantly, the love and moments captured between the two of you before your little one arrives. You were definitely brave venturing out during the AZ summer heat! You are going to be amazing parents and I can't wait to meet this sweet little one! He is going to be so loved!
























































Hope you enjoyed your visit! If you'd like to see more of my work, stop on over at Telltales Photography on Facebook and like my page for updates or check out my website here!



No comments:

Post a Comment