Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Messner Family + Baby on the Way! l Surprise, AZ Maternity and Family Photographer


This beautiful momma to be and her family are one of the reasons why I consider Arizona my home away from home. I am just so excited for them and can't wait to meet this sweet little one!!! 

Our sessions were done on a couple of different days. The first, just a quick 15 minutes as the sun set behind the White Tank Mountains. (I wanted to test out what my camera could do with the landscape and the sunset light.) The second, about 5 min in the living room before we raced out the door. Then we got the whole family together and had fun playing and braving the heat! Your family is beautiful and I can't wait until it's a family of four!!!
























































Hope you enjoyed your visit! If you'd like to see more of my work, stop on over at Telltales Photography on Facebook and like my page for the latest sessions. Or you can check out my website here for more information!


No comments:

Post a Comment