Saturday, November 23, 2013

Messner Family I Goodyear, AZ Family Photographer


Adorable color coordinated family, new location and a rare overcast Phoenix afternoon = amazingness!!! I loved the blue and yellow so much!
The day of the session started off rainy and super soggy! It had been raining pretty consistently for the previous 2 days and I had to cancel my morning sessions. I kept checking the weather throughout the day and was pretty worried these photos weren't going to happen. There were a few raindrops, but I am so glad the rain held off! 
I love this family and am so thankful we are living in Arizona right now so I can spend time with them and see these two little cuties as often as I do! (And take their photos!!!!) Thank you for sharing a beautifully overcast evening with me! 







































No comments:

Post a Comment