Saturday, November 2, 2013

F-16 Photos 2013 I Luke AFB Family Photographer

In October I was contacted to take photos for the families of the 62nd Fighter Squadron here at Luke Air Force Base. Needless to say, I was beyond thrilled! I've always dreamed of taking Jet Photos!  In the past, when we've had them taken as a family, 10-15 families have signed up for the opportunity and I figured if 10 signed up it would be a pretty great turn out. I was blown away by the number of families that signed up… 27!!! 

I am SO excited to share these photos! It was an awesome experience and I am so thankful that these families let me share a few moments with them.  The AZ sunshine and warm temperatures did not disappoint. It was bright and sunny during both the morning and afternoon sessions, but what a great reminder of what it's like to be stationed in Arizona.

It is an honor to be surrounded by such amazing military families. Thank you for an allowing me to capture these memories for you and your family. Best wishes in 2014!



















































































27 families photographed and we made it!!! Many thanks to my hubby, the Arki Family and Monica! I couldn't have done it without your support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment