Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hilton Head Island


Hilton Head Island
 This was our little beach getaway of the summer and a chance for us to celebrate our anniversary and my birthday! We spent our days relaxing on the beach, playing in the water, riding bikes, and eating some amazing food!
These pictures are from some of our adventures during the weekend, but the last day was my favorite day for picture taking. We woke up early for the not so sunny sunrise and as we were about to head back to the room I spotted one of my favorite birds, a Blue Heron. He had decided to mooch off of a fisherman that morning, which allowed me to get so close with  my camera!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






 
 
 
 


I was hoping to see one of these guys during our trip! On our last day we went on a rollerblading adventure to where the alligators were rumored to be hanging out. Someone had seen this one and pointed us in the right direction.
 
 
 
 
 

Goodbye Hilton Head!

1 comment: