Thursday, August 30, 2012

LtCol Nelson's Change of Command



           The Nelsons are another fantastic family that I have been blessed with meeting since I married my military man! LtCol Nelson was the Director of Operations of our squadron.  After his Change of Command ceremony he is now the Commander of the Operations Support Squadron. 
               This was my first Change of Command ceremony and I wasn't sure what to expect. I don't like breaking rules and I wasn't sure of the proper Change of Command etiquette, so I was nervous to get up and move around to take pictures during the ceremony. Everyone was seated so nicely and in those moments the camera sounds so loud! I'm glad there were some Air Force camera pros right up in the action taking pictures and hope those turned out awesome! Here are some of my favorites of this wonderful family and the ceremony.             
              Congratulations Nelson Family!!! I was honored to be asked to take family pictures for you on this special day. What an exciting new adventure! 




















No comments:

Post a Comment