Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Natural Beauty: Critters in the Gardens


I just love my garden! It brings me so much joy and there is always something new to see. I went to pick whatever tomatoes I had before the big storm rolled in and found this little surprise on a leaf! Below is a picture to show you just how itty bitty he was! He was a perfect little frog model. He wasn't scared at all with my big camera and lens right in his face. Once I saw spotted him, I started noticing all kinds of fun critters in the veggie garden and our flower garden.
 
 
 
 
 


 



This guy just cracks me up! Look at his eyes!!! 




















Flowers are the reason I fell in love with photography. Zinnias are one of my favorites and these were a part of a Hummingbird Mix we scattered in the garden.  The hummingbirds and butterflies love them!



No comments:

Post a Comment