Monday, January 21, 2013

Friendship ~ The {V} and {B} Families


A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more. 
~ Charles Caleb Colton ~




 

I had such a blast with this session! Now, contrary to all of the pictures you've just seen, this wasn't just a friendship photo shoot for these little best friends. (I just couldn't help but share all of those sweet moments.) There was also another little cutie running around too! And she had a little stuffed animal friend that she loved to pieces! Wherever she went, her bunny went too! So stinkin cute! I had a wonderful time spending the morning with these three little cuties and their amazing families! Thank you for letting me capture the precious friendship your families share!









































1 comment:

  1. Stephanie - once again you have surprised me. The pictures are AMAZING! You were amazing to work with.

    ReplyDelete