Monday, January 28, 2013

Rock the Shot: Favorite Shot of 2012


I LOVE macro photography! My passion for photography started when I discovered on my film camera that my lens had a little switch that let me "zoom in really close." I bought magnifiers and tried to figure out how to get even closer. That was years ago and I have learned so much since then. This past year I purchased a 105mm 2.8 Nikon Macro Lens and have fallen in love. 

I was photographing a fun little frog in my garden the day I took this picture and then decided to do a walk through of my yard. I found this spider web with the most amazing water droplets! I took quite a few pictures that you can find here, but there was just something about this one. I love the way the water looks like it is floating through the air. I am so proud of this picture!

Don't forget to check out the other amazing entries at www.rocktheshotforum.com!

Rock the Shot

If you'd like to follow my work you can find me on Facebook or check out my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment