Saturday, January 19, 2013

Natural Beauty: A Frosty SC Morning


Mornings are not my best time of day. It is such a struggle for me to wake up, especially if it is extra chilly out! Today, however, I had a break through…. give me something fun to photograph and I am wide awake!  I saw another photographer post some amazing frosty photos and wanted to try it out too! I have found that you never know what the weather is going to be like here in South Carolina, so when I heard a cool frosty morning was on its way I literally jumped out of bed at my chance. :)
I'm glad I did! Enjoy the frosty fun!




Frosty Kale in the garden! 





 Melting Frost





























If you'd like to see more of my photography you can check out my website, follow me on Facebook or subscribe to this blog for email updates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment