Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Messner Family



       Arizona is my home away from home and one of the reasons I consider it that (and cant wait to move back) is because of this family. Mrs. Messner and I started out our careers and friendship working together teaching first grade. We spent almost everyday together for 4 years and had a blast. I love when I come to visit because it's like I'm visiting family. We stay up late, eat lots of yummy homemade salsa (thank you Mr. Messner), watch fun movies, and always create more memories.
       I have loved watching your family grow and have been honored to document it in pictures. Thank you for aways being so enthusiastic when I wanted to use your little cutie pie as my model and for being a constant encouragement to me and the start of this business. Enjoy!



























"How many more pictures are you going to take of me today?"















No comments:

Post a Comment