Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Scaife Family


      I just love this family! Our friendship began when the Mrs. and I spent two fabulous years teaching 3rd grade together. They were also one of the first families I photographed. This year we tried out a new location and had a blast. Silly faces, beautiful smiles, and lots of love! 
    When I visit AZ I always look forward to spending time with you: cooking up delicious meals, having slumber parties, and staying up late catching up on life. I am so excited to be moving back so I can see you more often! You are an amazing family and I have loved being a part of your lives and watching your beautiful family grow. 
























This photo just cracks me up! I love how the little guy is peeking through his fingers.




















No comments:

Post a Comment