Saturday, November 3, 2012

The O'Connell Family


The O'Connell family is another amazing family that I was able to photograph during my visit to Arizona! The first time I met this family (back in the day) I was having a garage sale with a mutual friend and they were so sweet and stopped by with some awesome Sonic slushies for all of us!!! Now the Mrs. teaches in the classroom right next door to my old classroom! They were troopers getting up early and driving to this location and they looked amazing with their coordinated outfits! Such a beautiful family! Thank you for sharing your morning with me!




A little snooze before the session began to get ready to become baby model extraordinaire! She is so adorable! I love her sweet smile with those little teeth!




































No comments:

Post a Comment