Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Thompson Family


       The Thompson family is another Arizona family that is near and dear to my heart. Our friendship didn't start out in AZ, but all the way across the country in Pennsylvania, the summer after my senior year in high school. Adriane and I met through my sister and ended up working together at the pool snack shack at a local country club. My sister wanted us to meet since I was going to be attending the same college. We hung out, along with the Mr., throughout college and then my junior year we were roomies! I have seen you go from a couple, to husband and wife, to first time parents, and now to a family of 4! I was so excited to visit and meet sweetie pie #2 for the first time.
       Not only did I get to spend some extra time with the Thompsons during the mini-session, but I was also able to use the Adriane's camera that she uses for her photography business. She is amazing and I now have camera envy. You can check out her work on her website: ART Photography. This family is yet another reason why I am SO excited to be moving back to Arizona. I can't wait! 





































No comments:

Post a Comment